Daphne Vintage Pearl & CZ Gold Bridal Bracelet
Daphne Pearl & CZ Gold Bridal Bracelet
Be the bride with unmistakable vintage glamour with our Daphne Pearl & Cubic Zirconia Gold Bridal Bracelet. Featuring a beautiful whole round cultured Freshwater Pearl drop, delicately accented with a trio of Cubic Zirconia gems, set upon a Freshwater Pearl and Cubic Zirconia knotted silk bracelet, this beautiful piece is inspired by the incomparable style of glamourous vintage film stars of the 1930s & 1940s.
Vintage loving brides will love this pretty bridal bracelet, the perfect modern heirloom to cherish for years to come. Available in white or pink, the gorgeous lustre of the Off White or Blush Freshwater Pearls shimmer stunningly, creating a dreamy romantic look straight out of a fairy tale.
A stunning Pearl wedding bracelet with a subtle sparkle, perfect for brides with vintage glamour, this beautiful bracelet adds the perfect finishing touch to an antique lace dress and a dash of vintage glamour to a classic satin gown. Team this pretty bracelet with our matching Daphne Pearl Drop Wedding Earrings, clasp our Daphne Pearl Drop Bridal Necklace around your neck and scatter pretty Pearl Hair Pins in your hair to complete your vintage film star look.
All the bracelet details:
- Hand Made Vintage Inspired Modern Heirloom Bridal Bracelet.
- Whole round 6mm Freshwater Pearl drop, Cubic Zirconia gems, Freshwater Pearl beads & Cubic Zirconia faceted beads.
- Available in natural cultured Off White or Blush Pink Freshwater Pearls.
- Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- Bracelet Length: Available in Small (15.5cm), Medium (16.5cm), Large (17.5cm). Custom sizes are also available. Optional 3cm extension chain.
- Pearl & CZ Drop measures approximately 0.6cm x 1.5cm.
Our Daphne Pearl & CZ bridal bracelet is also available in Sterling Silver and Rose Gold.
Every piece of jewellery from our Trousseau range is hand made to order from scratch in solid Sterling Silver especially for you. Lead times on this bracelet are currently 10-14 working days, and please note that gold and rose gold plating may add up to 5 working days to the lead time. Bespoke and custom orders are available.