Marlene Black Crystal Bow Fascinator
Marlene Black Crystal Bow Fascinator
Carefully handmade in our studio, our Marlene Wedding Fascinator features a stunning natural Sinamay bow embellished with Swarovski Crystal, set off with an Ostrich quill, sat upon a matching base embellished with millinery net. Our fascinator is mounted upon an easy to wear flexible metal headband wrapped with co-ordinating satin ribbon for comfort.
This fascinator is available to custom order in various colours (subject to availability) and conforms to the Ascot Royal Enclosure dress code guidelines.
All the wedding fascinator details:
- Handmade Fascinator.
- Available in Black.
- Sinamay Bow, Swarovski Crystal, Ostrich Quill, Millinery Net & Sinamay Base.
- Mounted on a metal headband wrapped with satin ribbon.
- Decoration Size: Approximately 30cm.
- Base size 11cm.
- Ascot Royal Enclosure Dress Code Friendly.
- Also available on a comb or elastic as a custom order.
- Bespoke colour matching may be available. Please contact us for details.
All our fascinators are hand made to order in our studio. This piece takes 4-6 weeks to make and dispatch from the date of your order. Rush orders may be possible for an additional fee, please email us for details.
All our packaging is eco-friendly and made in the UK from recycled card.
Delivery & Packaging
Delivery & Packaging
We hand make all our jewellery and accessories to order at our studio. Most orders (with the exception of exceptionally intricate pieces) take 5-14 working days to manufacture and despatch, with the lead times for all products noted on the specific product page. Once the order has been posted you will receive a despatch notification & tracking details. UK parcels take approximately 1-3 working days to be delivered and will require a signature on receipt.
We specialise in bespoke orders and love designing and making special, unique pieces for our clients. Contact us with your ideas. Discover more about our bespoke service here.
Al our jewellery & hair accessories are made to order, and the length of time needed for production of each product is listed on each product page. If we are able to make a piece urgently, we note that 'rush orders' may be possible on the product page. Please note that some urgent orders may incur a small fee. We will do our best to help if we possibly can, please contact us here.
FREE UK Delivery Over £100
We offer FREE delivery to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands for ALL orders over £100. Delivery for orders of a value of £99.99 and below costs £4.95 per order. Orders valued at more than £50 are sent by the Royal Mail Special Delivery service for security. Most orders (with the exception of bespoke or commissioned items) are despatched within 5-14 working days of purchase as per the delivery information above, and confirmation email. Delivery takes approximately one to two working days. All parcels have a tracking reference which will be supplied with the dispatch confirmation.
Delivery to International destinations is FREE above an order value of £200. Delivery for orders of a value of £199.99 and below costs £15 per order. All parcels are sent by the Royal Mail Tracked & Signed service for added security. Most parcels (with the exception of bespoke and commissioned items) are despatched within 5-14 working days of purchase, as per the delivery information above, and confirmation email. Delivery of standard orders usually takes 5-10 working days, dependent upon the destination, and may be subject to customs clearance or local taxes. All parcels have a tracking reference which will be supplied to you with the dispatch confirmation. All payments must be received and authorised before shipment.
Late or Lost Deliveries
If you experience a problem with the delivery of your order please contact us immediately. We will provide you with the Royal Mail tracking number so that you can enquire about your delivery with Royal Mail. In the event of a non-delivery, we can only replace or refund the order after 20 working days when Royal Mail will confirm that the parcel is lost. We cannot be held responsible for late or lost delivery.
Our packaging is beautiful, and makes the perfect gift or keepsake. All items will be delivered to you in packaged carefully within a luxurious gift box or card pillow pack tied with ribbon.
Our boxes are hand made in the UK from recycled board and are fully recyclable. We take great care to package our items securely, safely and beautifully.
To preserve their beauty, our hair accessories & jewellery do need to be properly cared for, so we have put together a few tips and tricks to help you ensure that your piece continues to look beautiful.
Wearing Your Hair Accessories & Jewellery
- Apply all make-up, creams, lotions, perfume and hair spray before you put on your jewellery, as direct contact with oils and chemicals present in cosmetics can cause tarnishing, damage plating and damage naturally soft gemstones such as Freshwater Pearls.
- Remove all hair accessories & jewellery before sleeping or any physical activity such as the gym as this will prevent perspiration from tarnishing the jewellery or hair accessories, and also prevent any accidental damage.
- Never wear your jewellery whilst bathing in a swimming pool, spa or sea. Saltwater, the chemicals & elements present in swimming pools and natural springs, can cause tarnishing.
Storing Your Hair Accessories & Jewellery
- We recommend that your hair accessories & jewellery should ideally be stored in the original box, but your piece can also be safely stored where it will be kept at a constant room temperature, away from direct contact with sunlight, heat or humidity sources.
- Your hair accessories & jewellery can be stored safely in a soft cloth pouch or jewellery case. Always store pieces separately to prevent scratching. See below for advice on caring for your Freshwater Pearls.
- We do not recommend the use of a gold or silver 'dip solution' to clean jewellery as the chemical cleaning process removes a minuscule amount of metal and will damage plated and pearl jewellery.
- The best non invasive method to clean jewellery is to use warm soapy water and a very soft toothbrush. Remove the excess water by laying the jewellery on a kitchen towel and buff with a soft dry cloth or silver cleaning cloth.
Caring for Freshwater Pearls
Freshwater Pearls are a delicate natural semi precious stone. As pearls are porous, they are more delicate than most other semi precious stones and must be looked after very carefully to preserve their lustre. Because pearls are porous they can absorb trace amounts of the daily oils and chemicals that they regularly come into contact with, which over a period of time can dull the lustre and even cause pitting of the pearls.
- Apply all make-up, creams, lotions, perfume and hair spray before you put on your pearls. Try not to touch your pearls immediately after applying hand cream, never spray perfume directly onto your neck whilst wearing your pearls, and finally remove your pearls before beginning your nightly skincare routine.
- When you take off your pearls, lightly rub them over with a soft dry cloth before you put them away. This prevents any perspiration, oils or chemicals from daily skincare regimes from being absorbed and prolongs the life of the pearls lustre.
- Only store your pearls in their original box or necklace case. Make sure the pearls cannot rub against other pieces of jewellery while in storage as they can become scratched. Never store pearls in a plastic bag or sealed box as they can sweat and deteriorate, nor should pearls come into contact with extreme heat sources such as radiators or prolonged direct sunlight as the heat can cause discolouration, cracking and splitting. Pearls need a degree of moisture to retain their lustre, but hate too much humidity and extremes of temperature.
- When cleaning pearls, the best method is to use warm soapy water. Lay the pearls flat to dry off the excess water on a piece of kitchen towel then buff with a soft cloth. Ensure the pearls are thoroughly dry before wearing or the string could stretch. Never have pearls ultrasonically cleaned, or use gold or silver jewellery cleaners or dips, as these can damage the lustre.